The WCTF is the annual meeting of ceramic tiles manufacturers worldwide.
To discuss issues of common interest including:
- national and global trends in consumption and production
- national or international standardization issues (ISO TC 189)
- key regulatory developments affecting the industry’s competitiveness
- trade statistics, barriers to trade, review of HS/customs codes
- sustainability, environmental performance, regional initiatives promoting ceramic tiles
Over 30 countries from 5 continents are members of the WCTF. Visit the members page for the full list of member associations.
The WCTF is a platform open to all ceramic tiles manufacturers in the world. Any producer or association of ceramic tiles producers wishing to participate is invited to contact the WCTF secretariat (scroll down to see contact information in footer).
The initiative was launched in Italy at Cersaie in 1995.
In the years 2000-2002, two editions per year were held in conjunction with Coverings in the USA and Cersaie in Italy. Starting in 2002 the WCTF became itinerant with one annual edition. No event took place in the year 2005.
- 2004 - 8-10 November, Florianopolis, Brazil
- 2006 - 7-11 November, Foshan, China
- 2007 - 8-9 November, Nagoya, Japan
- 2008 - 23-25 October, Mumbai, India
- 2009 - 4-6 November, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2010 - 30 June- 2 July, Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2011 - 18-20 October, Mexico City, Mexico
- 2012 - 27-29 June, Sevastopol, Ukraine
- 2013 - 5-9 November, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- 2014 - 12-15 November, Shanghai, China
- 2015 - 11-14 November, Seville, Spain
- 1995 - 5 October, Bologna, Italy
- 1996 - 23 April, Miami Beach, FL. USA
- 1997 - 30 September, Bologna, Italy
- 1998 - 1 October, Bologna, Italy
- 1999 - 30 September, Bologna, Italy
- 2000 - 1 May, Orlando, FL. USA
- 2000 - 5 October, Bologna, Italy
- 2001 - 23 May, New Orleans, LA, USA
- 2001 - 3 October, Bologna, Italy
- 2002 - 8 May, Orlando, FL, USA
- 2002 - 21-25 October, Beijing, Shanghai, Foshan, China
- 2003 - 30 October, 1 November, Istanbul, Turkey
The Secretariat of the WCTF is held by CET, the European Ceramic Tiles Manufacturers Federation. The current Chair is Jose Luis Lanuza, CEO Keraben Grupo.
The Secretariat is located in Brussels, Belgium.